Today we had our first coordination meeting online with all five partner organisations in order to specify strategies, working methodology and details for future activities. This meeting was a video conference and was an essential part of the project as it was the first time all coordinators from each partner country met each other face-to-face.
The main objectives of the meeting were :
- Planning the phases of local activities, its objectives, contents and methodology;
- Specify dissemination and visibility activities including logo, webpage, social networks, etc. of the project;
- Discussing about the tools to measure the impact and to evaluate different phases of the project;
- Making appropriate internal arrangements.
Among the main results of the meeting, we can underline:
- Participants/Organisations know the details of the project and its activities;
- Every participant/organisation can implement the project in the arranged way;
- Participants/organisations have appropriate internal arrangements;
- Logo, webpage and social networks have been discussed and participants/organisations know how to exploit it.
Stay tuned for more news about the project!