Beyond Erasmus+ is a 12 months Strategic Partnership that aims to evaluate and measure the impact of the 2014-2020 Erasmus+ programme on youth workers and youth organisations involved in projects within this framework, as well as proposing improvements drawn from the results.
The main objectives of the project are:
- To improve key competences of youth workers and other professionals in the field of youth in order to develop higher quality projects in the framework of European mobility programmes for education;
- To improve the efficiency and quality of the Erasmus+ programme through the exchange of evaluation and impact measurement tools between different institutions, organizations and professionals in the field of youth;
- To exchange experiences and good practices and methodologies for projects carried out during the 2014-2020 Erasmus+ programme between different institutions, organizations and professionals in the field of youth;
- To create an international network of organisations that apply for projects in the framework of European mobility programmes for education, in order to promote the cooperation and exchange of good practices between Programme Countries.
Duration of the project: 01/04/2021 – 30/03/2022 [12 months]
- Online kickoff meeting to specify strategies, working methodologies and details of activities;
- Creation of the tools for next phases of the project;
- Transnational Coordination Meeting (M1) in Dublin, Ireland: to review the results of the Local activities I phase and plan next activities of the project;
- Local activities I: analysis of the situation, identification and collection of good practices, local meeting in each country, analysis of learning needs and preparation for the training event;
- Training Event in Málaga, Spain: Seminar to exchange good practices and experiences to evaluate and propose improvements of the Erasmus+ programme.
- Local Activities II: Validation of the good practices and proposals for improvements; inteviews; eBook and video of the project;
- Final Conference in Kaunas, Lithuania: multiplier event and final evaluation of the project;
- Local Activities III: final conclusions, final versions of project eBook and video and translation of eBooks, dissemination of project results.
We consider that this project has an impact on participants (new skills acquired and/or improved, personal and professional development, etc.), organisations (use of new competences and tools, exchange of good practices, better quality of work, etc.) and on society (increased awarenss on the impact of the E+ programme in society, new tools connected with evaluation, multiplier effect, etc.).